And here are just 10 quick highlights from recent times:
1. We sold out performances at the SPIEGELTENT for three years in a row.
2. We had amazing classes as the head swing dance teachers at the 2014 Dance Flurry Festival in Saratoga
3. We taught on a Holland America Cruise Ship through Asia and the South Pacific for 75 days during September, October, November and December of 2013.
4. I published an article about how I changed my life by leaving the corporate world and becoming a swing dance teacher. READ THE ARTICLE
5. We had a huge number of amazing choreography by the wonderful Chester Freeman performed by our amazing students.
6. We taught and danced at dozens of events including the Chronogram Block Party
8. We had a whole cabin full of students join us at Swing Out New Hampshire, where I was the SWOGA Teacher (Yoga for Swing Dancers).
The Swing Shift and debuted a seven episode TV series on Swing Dance available for viewing at http://www.pandatv23.org/